Let's see what are his habits at 2 yo..
- Adam loves to play with our contact lens cases and pretend he’s trying to put them on. Few times we caught him going by himself to the bathroom, climbed up the toilet bowl and opening the bathroom cabinet to play with the cases. If we give him the case, he’ll put his finger in and pretend to put the ‘contact lens’ in. Beria-ria nak cucuk jari dlm mata (tapi tutup mata at the last minute). Ini kes ikut mak bapak la ni...
- Adam panggil air = yaya. Suka hati je buat sendiri. Normally if we ask him to say a word, he will try to copy the sound, even if tak betul sgt, it will sound somewhat similar. Tapi air mmg confident je dia reka word sendiri. Any water …air minum ke..air pancut ke…semua dia panggil yaya..
- Adam sgt pandai pujuk anybody who is upset. Whenever he sees me cry, or about to cry, he can sense it and immediately goes out of his way to make me feel better. He will smile, give me a hug, pat my arm, give me lots of kisses, say sorry (in case it’s him who got me upset), say something in a funny way (as if telling a joke) then laugh to make me laugh too, show something fun on tv/outside to distract me etc.
He’s very appreciative. When he sees me cooking…he’ll say..’wow!’ when I feed him food..he says ‘Sedap!’. When someone gives him something he says ‘Tiki’ (means thank you!)
- He can pronounce and recognise some of the alphabets and most of the Arabic alphabets now. Sometimes I catch him reading by himself and saying the letters right. I’m so proud of him!
- He likes to bake in his little kitchen. He learned by watching Daddy bake banana cakes in the oven. He would mix up some food in a pan, like rice krispies and sometimes water and then use his oven glove and put it in the oven. Then he would turn up the temperature and pretend to set the timing. Later he comes back to take the cake out and let us eat his cake.
p/s:photos are at his birthday party. Adam says thank you for the birthday presents!