adamiamelia

my babies

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Green Hulk

This morning, in the kitchen..

Adam spilled a whole bottle of green food colouring on the kitchen floor. It was a (green) bloodbath in there. He came over, pale faced and apologised to me. I went to the kitchen, fuming, and started to clean up the mess. The kids hover around, trying to get in the action and stepping on the drops of coloring.

Me: Kids! Get out of the kitchen please, I'm trying to clean this!!
Adam: nanak mom...
Mia: I want to watch you...
Me: Out please! It's getting worse when you step on it...Adam, go sit on the black chair and think about what you've done! I'm about to turn into GREEN HULK here kids...
Kids: *whispering* oh no green hulk...let's go...

They sit quietly on the black couch while I clean in peace. A few minutes passed by...

Mia: Mom...
Me: yes?
Mia: Why you tak turn into green hulk yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: