adamiamelia

my babies

Monday, January 18, 2010

I am 28 years old

I had the most perfect birthday...

Last night my husband and Adam surprised me with cakes and a birthday present. We had a small celebration...

chocolate cake for Adam and cheesecake (my fav) for me. I really shouldn't be eating cake because of GD but i think this counts as a good exception..huhu..yummy..Of course Adam was the one who blew off all the candles before the birthday song was even over...hehe..

birthday gift from hubby. I haven't been using a wrist watch for more than a year. really need this. Thank you Bang..you really know me well..couldn't have chosen a better watch myself :)

In the morning after subuh I had some intense painful contractions..my husband dah excited, cepat2 charge hp..hehe..tapi pastu gone, takde dah..saje je Baby kasi teaser yer..In the afternoon we went for lunch at my favourite halal chinese restaurant in Bayswater...my husband repeatedly asked me, are you sure??? ok ke??? takut pulak kalau i go into labour while we're there..hehe..i think lambat lagilah Baby nak kuar...

Somehow we had the most beautiful weather today...as if it's almost spring..not so cold, temperature around 7C..and really, really sunny..we went to the park after lunch..Adam was soooo happy! Haven't been to the parks for a while..he got so busy chasing after birds and 'kel' (=squirrel). Tanak balik. The past days were wet, unlike today, so the ground was still damp in some places..Adam got dirt and mud all over his hands and clothes from falling repeatedly..But he doesn't care..he just kept going..(of course he asked us to 'lap' him first..this boy is really a compulsive cleaner like his Daddy!)

It's just a simple birthday celebration, really...but somehow this year i really feel like it's my best birthday ever...I feel so so blessed...I love my husband, my son and this baby so much...and i'm so lucky to have them in my life...I am content..Alhamdulillah..Thank you Allah for these wonderful gifts...

To my husband: thank you Bang for the birthday gift and celebration..thank you for being such a loving thoughtful husband...words cannot describe how much you mean to me..plus if i do describe how superb you are kang ramai pulak nak kebas abg..hehe...I love you!!!

14 comments:

mOmmy of Triplets plus One said...

hAppy birthday dear!
when u said its the best bday ever, tot u dah give birth, hihi

Unknown said...

happy birthday aida...

Unknown said...

dot, happy birthday! of course it's your best birthday ever..you're having a baby girl as your birthday present! and you're in a beautiful country with your love ones. of coursela happy..oohh, i'm jealous! :)

btw, have a smooth labour dot! tak sabar dah auntie nak jumpe gegirl ni..

ellyWong said...

happy birthday aida... and the next biggest present is coming soon. take care dear! ;)

rOse said...

Happy Birthday Aida. We re 1 day apart. Yours is semalam (17) and mine is today (18).

BTW happy birthday to u dear. Moga semua selamat.

Unknown said...

happy belated aida...wah..dekat2 date dgn bb yg kat dlm tu...hopefully aper yg di wish2 kan menjadi kenyataan....semoga di lindungi Allah..

Anonymous said...

i guess that false alarm is actually your baby M tgh nyanyi lagu birthday utk mommy dia kot? hehe.. noti baby.. mesti mommy dia dah saspen, kot tersama birth date ke kan.. hihi.. bijak baby girl ni!.. really can't wait to meet her!
~aina

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Aida...
wish u many happy years ahead and a smooth delivery...Insya-Allah...
You have such a beautiful family and a very loving hubby :)...
Can't wait to see the new girl in the family...do update us,k...

take care, sis....

rgds,
k.wawa

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

haah lawak la yg ko kata smlm, nanti kalau nak teberanak masa makan2 tu amik cab gi hospital. bole? saba je la

aku pun beriya nak suruh ko beranak sama ngn bday aku. suke je excited lebih2. btw, cousin aku baru deliver tadi, same birthdate ngn aunty dia :)

aidafiqs adamia said...

thank you everyone!!!i really appreciate all the birthday wishes...

Ernie Khairina said...

aida happy birthday..ni boots lain dr hari tu kan?
eh adam suka pakai beg eh..isi ape kt dlm tu? hehe yay the noodle shop really makes me craving for some!

p/s mesun, malaysia pun beautiful country okk huhu

Hada Masayu said...

aida, happy birthday..hehe, aku yg paling lambat wish ni ant bebudak lain ;p "getting older, hope not naughtier"..ayat nih, kat smapk time ko wish birthday aku..(zaman kakak angkat -adik angkat, hehe ;p)

Wiera said...

Happy Birthday, Aida! Many happy returns and may Allah bless you and family always. InsyaAllah...you'll have a smooth delivery. Can't wait to see your NB pics :)

iL4na said...

Happy Birthday Aida. Sweet 28! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: