adamiamelia

my babies

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's been a year...

...since he passed away..

a million things going through my mind today...the memories of him..i want to remember the good times, before he was sick..he was such a wonderful father..i have guests in my house, i don't want to cry all day and ruin their holiday..

but my mind keep going back to one sad memory. We were at the hospital (it was a work day), he was getting his eye checked because he said he couldn't see through one of his eyes. When the doctor looked at his eye, she shook her head and I could tell it wasn't good news. She told him he had lost that eye, it was never going to get better. My father lost one eye that day...but all he kept saying was...

'Kaklong..lama sgt ni kat hospital...takpe ke? Kaklong keje kan...Doktor, lambat lagi ke..anak saya kerja ni...' over and over again...

it just makes me so sad...


pls sedekah Al fatihah for him...tq...

10 comments:

~Mommy ZuE~ said...

huhu byk2 sbr ye Aida eventho it's easier said than done huhu.. doa utk dia byk2 k.. may his soul rest in peace.. Amin.. al fatihah

Anonymous said...

Parents always think of their kids first. Even their health comes later...

Ernie Khairina said...

Al Fatihah..

aida, i hope this could help

http://erniekhairina.blogspot.com/2010/03/ziarah-menziarahi-di-syurga.html

Unknown said...

dot,
i remember your father..a very cool, nice man.he even came to visit when my father passed away. InsyaAllah die ditempatkan dikalangan org baik2. Al-fatihah..

Fathinz the wedding planner said...

al-Fatihah.. kena doa hari2 utk kesejahteraan parents kita kan.

Unknown said...

al-fatihah...

kemaryahya said...

doa anak yang solehah dapat membantu...amin..

Anonymous said...

al-fatihah
~

Melina said...

I can't say if the sadness will ever pass as it'll soon be 5 years since I loss my dad but I sometimes see him in my girls. He never got the chance to meet his grandchildren yet he lives on in them.

Al-fatihah to our wonderful dads.

aidafiqs adamia said...

thank you for your kind comments you guys..really helped me through :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: