adamiamelia

my babies

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Berry hats


I was in the mood for some baby hat knitting last week. Found this awesome free pattern for berry hats. Digged in my stash and found some yummy cotton/linen/viscose yarn. Perfect.


I love this pattern. Makes a cute berry hat in just a few hours. This grape one is going to one of my best friends, who is pregnant with her first baby. Congratulations Fizah!!

Unfortunately my girl loves the hat too. See her grubby little fingers trying to grab that hat?


So I told her I'll knit her one. She told me "Pink hat!!!"


Tadaa!

It was impossible to take a photo of the hat on her because she kept hiding behind Adam :)


Strawberry hat for my cheeky girl. Love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: