adamiamelia

my babies

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pillow make-over

I have an old pair of cushions that are a little bit yucky...I barely use them...they're in desperate need of a make-over..so, I dig into my pretty fabric stash, and within an hour...

these 'new' gorgeous cushions are born!

The floral fabric is a Cath Kidston fabric....and the green one I bought many years ago when I just started sewing..suddenly these cushions fit perfectly on my couch...

The construction for these cushions is the easiest, ever! Even easier than making a regular tuck-in pillowcase..the pillows close with a zipper...(zipper sounds hard but really, this particular way of sewing zipper is so simple it's revolutionary, I tell you. I just learned it recently)

I plan on transforming the rest of my ugly cushions into cute pretty ones...

Would anybody like a tutorial?

3 comments:

Ms J said...

tutorial on how to sew a zipper...:)

Anonymous said...

jemput masuk... www.hotmummyshop.com

Hada Masayu said...

aida!!!tutorial...? i really need it!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: