adamiamelia

my babies

Friday, October 7, 2011

Paint Day

I never had any water paints in the house before because we lived in rented houses but now it's time for lots of wild painting!!

They both had so much fun...

You can't see in these pictures, but we were outside and it was pouring with rain. It was quite a remarkable scene for outdoor water painting...

i knew they were talented painters, both of them ;)

p/s: paints and brushes from Ikea. Vivid beautiful colours. Stains easily washable.

3 comments:

Fathinz the wedding planner said...

alamak kena start ajak kids paint balik nih.. lama dorg tak painting

adrianathani said...

Where are you staying now that you're back?? We have to meet!

security equipment said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: