adamiamelia

my babies

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Doctors

When I found out I was pregnant, the only gynea I’ve heard of was Dr Kuppuvellu Mani from Ampang Puteri. Truth is, almost all my friends are either unmarried or married without a child yet. So understandably my source of info on gyneas are limited. So I went straight to Dr Mani’s clinic without an appointment when my GP confirmed I was pregnant with some bleeding problems. Unfortunately she wasn’t around. Her nurse pointed out that maybe I could visit the doctor next door, Dr Jemilah instead. It turns out Dr Jemilah isn’t around also and would I like to see her husband instead? Well by this time it was already late into the day ( we took EL already) and I really just wanted to get checked up immediately in case something bad was causing the bleeding. So we agreed to see Dr Ashar. He is a good doctor, but unfortunately he is (a) Male and (b) Very NOT talkative! Since this is my first pregnancy I would like a doctor who would actually tell me what’s going on. But we saw Dr Ashar twice anyway, for the bleeding. He told me it was a “treatened abortion” but the baby is ok. He gave me medication to strengthen the womb, or something like that.

I did some reading in websites and forums to find out which gyneas and hospitals are the best. My preference is of course a female, muslim gynea who is hopefully talkative and helpful and whose clinic is in a reliable hospital. After a few weeks of searching, I finally decided on one gynea. She is Dr Fauziah, who I haven’t met yet. It turns out, her clinic is NEXT DOOR to Dr Ashar.

3 comments:

Welcome! said...

I'm sooo happy for you!

aidafiqs adamia said...

thanks haha..hehe

lamanye tak jumpa ko...

rina said...

i heard of Dr Fauziah from my friend. Dia bersalin last week dekat ampang putri. I hope when i get pregnant, i can manage to get her as my gynea :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: