adamiamelia

my babies

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Another Anna Maria's voile top

I've got to admit, there hasn't been much sewing going on here lately. I've hit a bit of a sewing block, probably. Looking through some photos for inspiration I found this top I forgot to blog about, so I thought I'd put this up, get a little bit of craft injection in this blog. I made it a few weeks ago, using Anna Maria's voile again. It is possible to whip up a whole new wardrobe for oneself using her voiles? Oh yes please.

I can't get enough of it. it's so gorgeous and feels wonderful on the skin. I want to wear it, I want my girl to wear it. Usual quilting cotton makes great girls dresses but you don't necessarily want to wear it yourself.

Ok enough talking about sewing. Time to do. Anybody can give me some inspiration please?

eh why this photo? I don't know why, I love it.

2 comments:

tuty said...

aida,
voile is the material? or the name?

hehe sorry tanya sbb i dont know much about fabric. it has been ages i dah stop sewing

aidafiqs adamia said...

tuty,
voile is the material, but it is unlike other voiles which are too thin or flimsy. it's just the perfect thinness and drape. you must try it! Anna Maria has just released a new line also with voiles, but i don't find the pattern quite as interesting as this line (Little Folks). tuty jgnla stop sewing...jom sew balik (need to motivate myself too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Message Non-Alert Script: